Contact Info / Websites
Questions for game developers! Would you make games and share code online?
6/14/12 by Nutcasenightmare
Apologies in advance if this sounds like a startup's crappy survey, because it probably is.
Hello, I'm working on an online HTML5 game maker/remixer.
And I want to serve other developers as best as I can!
So if you're a web game developer, please let me know about you:
1) Do you use Flash/Unity/HTML5/Other, and what were your great/hate experiences with it?
2) Have you made a switch to HTML5, and why/why not?
3) How do you find technical resources, (engines/libraries) and art resources? (graphics/music/sounds)
4) What tools do you use, and your great/hate experiences with it?
5) How much of your code/art are you comfortable sharing, and how willing are you to use engines/art others have shared?
As thanks, here's a sneak peak from my upcoming game!
With placeholder Dashy, on Localhost port 1337.